- 11/29/2013: Homework 7 has been updated to fix a mistake in Problem 4. The size of virtual memory was changed to 64 KB and the size of a virtual memory page was changed to 4 KB. Please make sure you have downloaded the updated version.
- 11/15/2013: There will be a review session offered by the IAs/GSIs on Sunday, 17 November, from 2-5PM in 1013 DOW.
- 11/13/2013: Homework 5 is ready to be picked up. Homeworks 3 and 4 have been moved to the cabinet by Professor Dick's office.
- 11/06/2013: Homework 4 is ready to be picked up, and Homework 3 has been moved to the cabinet by Professor Dick's office.
- 10/23/2013: Autograder scores for Project 2s submitted before 23 October are invalid, so resubmit. The Project *2s* deadline is extended to 6:00 PM on 28 October.
- 10/20/2013: Homework 3 is available for pick up in 2420 EECS.
- 10/07/2013: Room assignments by first letter of last name for exam 1:
A-D Stamps, E-G DOW1005, H-I DOW1010, J-O Stamps, P-R DOW1017, S-T Stamps, U-Y BBB1670, Z DOW1006
- 10/07/2013: There will be general review sessions for the first midterm exam in 220 Chrysler from 7:00-9:00 PM on 8 October and in 1500 EECS from 6:30-8:30 on 9 October. There will also be a review session focusing on logic, arithmetic, and state machines in 220 Chrysler from 9:00-10:00 PM on 8 October. Come prepared with questions to ask.
- 10/07/2013: Homework 2 is ready to pick up in 2420 EECS
- 10/07/2013: Project 2's due date has been extended to October 25th.
- 09/30/2013: Austin's office hours will be permanently moving up half an hour to 9:00-11:00AM on Mondays.
- 09/27/2013: Homework 3 Posted.
- 09/24/2013: Homework 2: two minor changes to HW2 --1) problem 2, object file 2, relocation table, the dependency for address 4 should be "foo" (instead of bar). 2) problem 3, C code, the fourth line should be "int temp = arr[i];" instead of "int temp = arr[i+1];". Please make sure that you have downloaded the updated version
- 09/23/2013: Quiz 1 is available to be picked up. The quizzes are located on the cabinet to the right of Professor Dick's office in EECS 2417
- 09/22/2013: Homework 1 is ready to be picked up. It is available in EECS 2420, separated by last name.
- 09/19/2013: Quiz Solutions and Statistics have been posted on the Exams page.
- 09/17/2013: Homework 2 has been posted.
- 09/15/2013: Sinan's office hours will be permanently moving back half an hour to 12:00-2:00PM on Wednesdays.
- 09/13/2013: Lecture 4: condition codes for gt updated in slide 15, slides on the lecture page
- 09/11/2013: Project 1 -- There has been an update to the project to remove the reference to the multiplication algorithm from the old versions of the text book.
- 09/11/2013 -- Lecture 3 slides updated -- slides 18 and 22 from the 9/10 lecture have been slightly updated. Download again if you have the old version
- 09/07/2013: Project 1 -- There has been a small update to the project specification in order to specify bounds on .fill values and machine-code values. No implementation or grading details have changed. Please see the top of the specification file for a description of the changes.
- 09/07/2013: Homework1 -- Please submit your homework in EECS2420 by *** 2pm *** on the due date. You will see a cabinet with 5 slots for EECS370 course. Submit your homework to the correct slot, according to the first letter of your last name. Late homeworks will not be accepted for any reason
- 09/02/2013: Students, please sign up for an intro meeting with Prof. Bertacco here
- 08/30/2013: Dear students, if you are having trouble find the book at the bookstore, you can go to: www.mypearsonstore.com and search for ISBN: 0132916525 to buy the book online. I received a 15% discount coupon for the printed version of the book from the pearson rep -- use promo code Fall13 at checkout. Free shipping.
- 08/28/2013: Welcome to EECS 370! Please check back often for announcements, updates, etc. Note that all forms of communication will be made using this website. The CTools site is only used to keep track of course grades.
Most Recent Homework
Most Recent Project