- 04/22/2014: The room assignments for the Final Exam are available on the Exams page of this website. Please be at your assigned room for the exam Friday, 4/25/2014 before 7:00 pm, as the exam will begin at this time.
- 03/27/2014: Project 4 specification has been posted.
- 03/18/2014: For those students who did not attend lecture last Thursday, the midterm exams will be available for pickup today, Tuesday, 3/18/2014 at GSI/IA office hours from 3:30-5:30 pm. The exams will be available at the usual office hour spot, DC3NE in the Duderstadt. Normal office hours will occur while additional staff will be on hand to return exams.
- 03/12/2014: Project 3 specification has been posted.
- 03/11/2014: Homework 3 has been graded and returned. Scores have been posted to CTools.
- 03/11/2014: Exam scores have been posted to CTools. The average score was 63.2 with a standard deviation of 12.8. The median score was 63.5.
- 02/25/2014: The room assignments for the Midterm Exam are available in the Midterm Review lecture slides for 2/25/2014, posted on the Lectures page. Please go to the room specified in the lecture slides for the exam Thursday, 2/27/2014 at 7:00 pm. The correct room is determined by the first letter of your last name.
- 02/20/2014: Supplemental slides detailing a single cycle LC2K datapath have been posted on the Resources page, or can be accessed here.
- 02/20/2014: The solution for Class Problem 3 from the Lecture 6 slides has been posted. It can be found on the Lectures page for the Feb 4 lecture, or here.
- 02/15/2014: A typo on Homework 3, problem 1 has been corrected. Please make sure to download the updated assignment.
- 02/06/2014: Project 2 specification has been posted.
- 01/31/2014: Homework 2 due date has been delayed by one week. The new due date is 2/11/2014.
- 01/29/2014: Project scoring statistics for the current project can be viewed here. This can also be found on the Projects page.
- 01/28/2014: Minor corrections have been made to Homework 2, on problems 2 and 4. Please make sure you download the updated homework for submission.
- 01/28/2014: Homework 1 has been graded, and grades have been posted on CTools. The graded assignments may be picked up from the tray located in room EECS 2420, located on top of the cabinet where homework is submitted.
- 01/21/2014: Homework 1 should be submitted to the marked slots inside the designated cabinet in EECS 2420. The tray on top of the cabinet will be used to return the graded homeworks. If you have already submitted your homework to the tray, we will be sure to collect those as well.
- 01/13/2014: Lecture recordings will begin Tuesday and can be found here.
- 01/09/2014: Welcome to EECS 370! Please check back often for announcements, updates, etc. Note that all forms of communication will be made using this website. The CTools site is only used to keep track of course grades.
Most Recent Homework
Most Recent Project