- 2/8/16: There has been a change to professor office hours for Thursday 2/11. Prof. Austin's OH will be from 11:30-1:00pm and Prof. Bertacco's will be from 1:00-2:30pm. Bot will be held in the normal locations.
- 2/4/16: You may bring one 8.5inx11in piece of paper with notes on one side to the exam. You will be provided with the ARM ISA Quick Reference Card which may be found under the Resources tab of the course website.
- 2/2/16: Prof. Bertacco's office hours on Tuesday 2/9 have been moved to 3:00-4:30pm. They will be held in the same location. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1/20/2016: Correction for yesterday's lecture: the ""mul"" instruction cannot indeed take immediate operands, both inputs have to be registers. I apologize for the confusion. Tomorrow, Prof. Winsor will show the corrected example in class. In the meantime I updated yesterday's slides with the correction. Prof. Bertacco"
- 1/7/2016: Welcome to EECS 370! Please check back often for announcements, updates, etc. Note that all forms of communication will be made using this website and the class forum (Piazza)."