GeoTask: Manage Your Tasks By Location
GeoTask is a location-based task management App for Android. Each task is associated with a geographical location, and the user is sent a reminder/notification when he or she is within range of a task's location. GeoTask is highly integrated with Google Calendar - all tasks are created on an existing calendar in Google Calendar, and can be viewed online from anywhere. In addition, any tasks that are created on Google Calendar will show up in GeoTask, and you can attach a "location" to it to get notifications by geographic location.
- Google Calendar Integration
- Map Centric UI
- Multiple reminder and notification settings
- Task and Location Categories
- Tasks can have different priorities (Low - blue, Medium - green, High - red)
- Locations can have different notification radii
- Users can obtain directions to a location by clicking the Navigate button.
GeoTask began as a project in Prof. Elliot Soloway's Winter 2011 EECS 498 class. It was created by Anush Mohan and Lei Shi. A trial version is available through Google Play. .
Have an app to include?
Fill out this brief form so we can highlight your work.
These apps were conceived and built by Michigan students. Many are available to download - try one today!
Campus to Campus
Draw With Me
Game of Life Live Wallpaper
Insults Live Wallpaper
Portal 2 Soundboard
Proximity Messaging System
XKCD Comic Reader