Electrical Engineering and Computer Science

Computer Science Technical Reports

The Computer Science technical reports are organized by year:

Send any questions, comments, or requests for hardcopies to:

Technical Administrative Page (authorized personal only).

University of Michigan's EECS people can now submit their Technical Reports via the web.

Please see the instructions for submitting your CSE Technical Report.