CSE Travel and Expense Reimbursements

If you are a CSE-affiliated GSRA, GSI, or post-doctoral student, please submit your travel receipts directly to the U-M Shared Services Center (SSC) for reimbursement.

CSE-affiliated undergraduates, as well as graduate students currently on Fellowship, please turn in your paperwork to the CSE Travel & Expense Intake Desk in 3808 Beyster.

Below is a link to a cover sheet that all students should fill out for each reimbursement requested. Additional links are provided to documents with instructions for how to complete and submit forms and examples of properly completed forms.

Additionally, a link is provided to a document with instructions on how request a cash travel advance through Concur.

If you have any questions, please contact cse-reimbursements@umich.edu. Thank you!

CSE Travel/Reimbursement Cover Sheet (pdf form)

CSE Travel/Reimbursement Submission Guide (pdf)

Example: Reimbursement (pdf)

Example: Hosting (pdf)

Example: Travel (pdf)

Travel Cash Advance Instructions (pdf)

Hosting Documentation Form (pdf)