- Go to the Tools menu and click on “Message Filters…”
- 2. On the window that pops up, click “New…” to create a new message filter for spam.
- NOTE: If you have an old spam filter set up that filters on “X-Spam-Status” please delete it here.
- Give the filter a name (such as “Spam”) and click on the down arrow of the dropbox that currently says “Subject”. Find “Customize…” at the bottom of the list and click on it.
- In the pop-up window, under “New message header:” type
- Click on the “Add” button next to it, and it will move it to the box below. Click OK.
- If it doesn’t automatically change the first drop-down box to “X-Spam-Flag” that you just added, click on the arrow again and choose it from the list.
- In the 3rd box, type “YES”
- Click the checkbox next to “Move to Folder” and select the folder that you want to move spam to. Click “OK”
- Your new filter should show up in the list now – you can close the window and you’re done!
|Do you need further assistance? We're here to help. Give us a call, send an email, or just stop by one of our offices.|
|Was this page helpful? Does it need improvement? |
Powered by LionWiki | Admin | Incoming Links