Room Scheduler Instructions
The EECS room scheduler is available for EECS use *ONLY*! These rooms are not available to other depeartments or groups.
If you are a part of the EECS community and need to make a reservation, please contact the administrative manager in your area.
How to reserve a room:
- There are three ways to reserve a room:
- Select a date from one of the calendars,
- Click "Reserve a Room",
- Click "Periodic Reservations" (for multiple reservation dates).
- If you used the calendar method, click on an "Open"
- Enter your EECS uniqname and password in the password box.
- On the next page click on a "Finish" time block and/or complete the form below.
- If there are no time conflicts you should quickly get a confirmation message.
- Update by selecting the event or clicking "Edit or Cancel a Reservation".
- Reservations to 3725BBB are limited and may be bumped by the BBB Chair at any time.
- Reservations to 3316EECS are limited and may be bumped by the ECE Chair at any time.