ECE 373 References
Manuals and Datasheets
- APB3 Protocol Specifications
- ARMv7 Architecture Reference Manual
- ARM Cortex-M3 Technical Reference Manual v2.1
- Floating point emulation in software
- ARM and Thumb-2 Instruction Set Quick Reference Card
- ARM Architecture Procedure Call Standard (EABI)
- ARM Cortex-M3 Embedded Software Development (AN-179)
- Actel SmartFusion MSS User Guide
- Actel SmartFusion Analog User Guide
- Actel A2F Eval Kit User Guide
- CodeSourcery Getting Started
- GNU Assembler
- GNU Compiler
- GNU Linker
- GNU Debugger
- GNU Binary Utilities
- SmartFusion SoC FPGA Fabric
- Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller
- AMBA APB Protocol
- EECS 270 Verilog Combinational Logic
- EECS 270 Verilog Sequential Logic
- “DC–DC Converters: A
Primer,” Jaycar Electronics Technical Report, 2001.
- D. Brooks, R. P. Dick, R. Joseph, and
L. Shang, “Power,
thermal, and reliability modeling in nanometer-scale
microprocessors,” IEEE Micro, pp. 49–62, May
- L. Shang and R. P. Dick, “Thermal crisis: challenges and potential solutions,” IEEE Potentials, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 31–35, Sept. 2006.
We will refer to some portions of the following textbook.
It is available on-line from Lee and Seshia, who have apparently configured
their website with an invalid security certificate.
Page maintained by Robert Dick, Matthew Smith, Brennan Garrett, and Melinda Kothbauer.