DCO provides user accounts (EECS Account) to all faculty, staff, and students (with advisor approval) within the department. An EECS account is required to access any machine or service administered by DCO.
In order to apply for an EECS account, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Already have a valid UM uniqename.
- Be a faculty member, staff member, or student (with advisor approval) within the department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Temporary or visiting faculty and staff are also eligible.
As an EECS account holder, you have access to many services offered by DCO.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, complete the following steps to apply for an EECS account.
- Download and print the account request
- Complete all sections of the form.
- Have the 'Department Approval' signed. Faculty and staff applications should be signed by a lab manager, current faculty member, or your HR coordinator. Student applications should be signed by an advisor, lab administrator or Graduate Coordinator.
- Bring the completed form to our CSE office
located at 2917 BBB or to our ECE Office located at 4403 EECS.